|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
We stroll further down the (Greek) "River of Sorrows" as we highlight what true cowardice looks like and what it might take for larger communities to survive. There's a tremendous amount of both contrasting events and philosophies and we're getting pretty nervous about what might happen should they collide. And, either way, things are looking fairly grim (and, for #MaggieRhee, seems like it's been nothing but dark for so long).
- Meg returns to ATL for Power Rangers con: visited some filming locations from The Walking Dead with Carrie Sagel Burns of (now defunct) Atlanta Movie Tours
- Callback to Season 1: Daryl Dixon finds a note written on $100-bill from a child to their father, that resembles Rick Grimes’ promise to radio Morgan Jones at dawn.
- Easter eggs: Duane Jones Whiskey (🙄), and Gorbelli Foods Company (where Tara Chambler’s father worked)
- Maggie Rhee’s horrific story and what happened with Mays family (in Season 10c, "One More") are examples of the norm.
- What are Negan's "bad memories", exactly?
- Is trust building between Negan and Maggie, in the way he returns her pistol?
- AMC Premier vs. AMC+ player.
- The sharpest knife in the world cut off Cole’s hand and became embedded in his leg.
- Goodbye Gage; not a coward just a terrified kid. Maggie did the same thing to Gage that Negan did to her.
- Maggie is a changed woman: emotionally disconnected, purely mission-driven.
- Gage's self-disposal method was intentional.
- Father Gabriel calling Gage a coward is super troubling.
- Too Much Information: Terrified Eugene Porter is giving us Chunk from Goonies vibes.
- Yumiko doing the assessing.
- Will the real Stephanie please stand up? Margot Bingham was credited as the voice in the Season 9 finale.
- Quotable Princess lines: "...that fine ass man in the orange suit..." , "Toilet paper? I’m excited!" and why Coffee (and toilet paper) is a big deal.
- Shout out to Beauty and the Beazts: Why Duncan can't just throw his weight around.
- Will we ever see Georgie/Jayne Atkinson, again?
- "His people": Was Elijah a former member of The Reapers (judging from his mask/weapons)?
- What’s the game plan, now that they're in The Commonwealth?
- Where is Connie and Virgil? Luke and Jules?
- Approximately 29 days since Eugene and Co. set out to get help.
- The mural in the tunnel represents the fall of society (pre & post apocalypse).
- What makes a settlement safe/secure, the facility, itself, or its dwellers?
- Acheron: the river of woes in Hades.
- The Commonwealth's caste system.
- Meridian: possible Neutral Zone
- Meg The Geek has recruited @Aidan_Atkin_ into the cult of I Quit!
- The time Mercer referenced The Articles of Confederation, The Constitution of The United States of America, and The Universal Declaration of Human Rights to welcome the gang to The Commonwealth.
- Aliza J points out the writers are addressing current events. Eugenes in Cages with space blankets.
- TEOTWAWKI = The End of The World As We Know It: a reference to Fear The Walking Dead's 3rd Season, represented in the Subway Mural, as well.
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐