Welcome to our 18th Percolation Nation! This blog highlights our ☕Ko-fi backers' generous contributions for the month of May, 2021! ICYMI, we detail the benefits of supporting us on Ko-fi in our first-ever Percolation Nation.
If you like what we're doing, want to join us during our recording sessions, and/or (at least) want to pick up Early Access to our Unedited Episode Recordings, head over to our Ko-fi page and just follow us (by creating a Ko-fi.com account). Watch our intro video, view our funding goal (currently: self-sufficiency), and scroll through the feed to see who's backed us. Ultimately, you are going to want to check out the posts section to view all the supporter-backed content you're entitled to when you join the nation! When you see something you want access to, just buy us a ☕coffee!
- Did you catch us at The Camp? Why not? We don't bite... much?
The Camp came and went in a blur, but not without making a bunch of new friends along the way (especially from Facebook group TWD/FTWD Horror NATION), as well as affirming our present friendships. It was such a wonderful feeling, hanging out with people again, with our masks off, swimming in oxytocin.
We showed off our table and even did a poorly planned and hastily executed giveaway:
(THE SOUND EVENTUALLY CUTS IN - KEEP WATCHING!)
- SQUAWKING DEAD Ringtone!the last Percolation Nation, but thought it might be a great reminder to talk about it again! The ringtone is a perfectly looped version of our new Episode Intro Music, for when we were covered The Walking Dead's bonus episodes of Season 10 (and will undoubtedly be our Episode Intro Music for when we cover the final season, as well).
Note: ☕Ko-fi Backers receive this free when they buy us a coffee or subscribe to a coffee a month, or more! If you've supported us, already, (first of all, thank you) and haven't picked it up yet, you can get it, here.
- Can't believe we haven't caught you up on our Dave Reacts videos! For the past month and a half, we've taken a chance and entered into the Reaction Videos space. It's been a learning process and a welcome addition to our repertoire! Here are the all the videos we've done, thus far! You make this possible!
- Missed our massive Livestream discussing our theories about John Dorie, Sr.? Remember to turn on all social media and YouTube Subscription notifications! We don't want to give away too much, it's just that insane, but you can catch the replay here (we recommend the Audio-Only Podcast for quality's sake, but the actual Livestream if you want to see the chat replay on screen):
- If you haven't bought one, already, these #BelieveInJune T-shirts are selling like hotcakes! In conjunction with @UnderTheFeather & @BlazyGardener, and approved by Jenna Elfman, herself, you can Direct Message @Cosmomom09 to pick up your very own #BeleiveInJune T-Shirt! This is not a SQUAWKING DEAD endeavor, but we wanted to highlight it, anyway, in light of the aforementioned emotionally-taxing watches we've had to endure!
- Last, but certainly not least, after almost two years, we finally reached our funding goal! Just so you understand what that truly means: It took us almost two years to raise enough money to pay for the bare minimum of yearly expenses for one year. This is definitely a victory - how many creators can safely say they receive the funding they deserve - but let's see if we can reach that goal within a year! When we're truly self-sustaining, we can start funding more than just our yearly bills!
|Help us achieve our next goal!|
- 3⅓x🎨Rachael Burt
- 3x🌐Randy Nickel (Instagram/Twitter)
- 2x🎨WalkerWyn (☕Ko-fi)
- 1x🎭@WhisperersUK (Instagram/Facebook)
- 1x Bridgette Wilke (Instagram/Twitter)
- 1x Carlin Munster
- 1x👨💻Rob Dalton (YouTube/Instagram/Twitter)
- 1x Michelle Castaneda
- 1x Rebecca Punch (Twitter/Instagram)
- 1x🎙Just Keep Walking podcast (Instagram)
- 1x Becky (Twitter/Instagram)
- 1x @lionessessuk01
- 1x Alania Stevens-Hassell
TOTAL = 23⅓ Coffees☕!