|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
Introducing #JohnDorieSr: an almost #WhatIf version of #JohnDorie, had he been allowed to survive this rough world. What's terrific about this episode is that it provides tons of closure for everyone involved, which is super-duper rare in #TWDUniverse; I feel like we've been saying that a lot lately (that #FTWD, yet again, offers us something that we've never experienced).
- The Walking Dead is coming back in August of 2021.
- Johnny O’Dell is no longer social media manager of Skybound's @TheWalkingDead account:
Of course, we mourn the loss of @JohnnyODell behind the wheel of @TheWalkingDead. He MADE that account what it is and nobody can take his place, plus wear as many hats as he did.— SQUAWKING DEAD (@SQUAWKING_DEAD) May 18, 2021
...however, looking forward to more "Johnny Uncaged" (on socials) and success in his future endeavors https://t.co/m7ua8EIngd
- Did you miss these fantastic @FearTWD social media marketing campaigns from Season 5?
Alicia has another KILLER COMBO! Come back next weekend to see if anyone can dethrone this walker killing machine! Stream the latest episode of #FearTWD On Demand or the AMC App! pic.twitter.com/4B3nZaqOKC— FearTWD (@FearTWD) June 11, 2019
- #BelieveInJune t-shirts! Get yours via @Cosmomom09, right now, or check our our booth at The Camp!
- @UnderTheFeather was designer of the #BelieveInJune T-Shirts: check out her site, FeatherAndMoon.com
- John Dorie Sr. joins the fight and brings valuable information about Theodore "Teddy" Maddox.
- Serendipitous timing, reading John Dorie’s letter to June Dorie, right when everyone witnessing it was ready to listen (especially John Sr. & Sherry).
- Both June & John Sr. can’t face the truth.
- When and why John Sr. opens up a little, lets us in on Dorie history, and how he proposed to Mrs. Dorie.
- June doesn’t need anyone’s help (except from Dwight and Sherry)!
- The day we learned Dave tortured his younger brother, Isaac.
- Sherry witnesses the depths Dorie Sr's obsession can do to someone.
- Sherry’s trauma doesn’t excuse her acting out, but don't forget how horrible it was.
- Dwight's wisdom: Say you get what you want, then what?
- The incredibly emotional moment when June returns Dwight's & Sherry's rings.
- If we didn't know any better, this could have been the season finale.
- It's always good to be honest about what we want to see as viewers.
- Go to Talking Dead or @BlazyGardner for the details: we go deeper.
- Crawling Walker (at Tank Town) looks like Dwight, with its half burned face. Skater boi/Gaunt-framed Austin Amelio
- June on the title card(?): make-up/costume tests @jojokatsaras posted of Keith Carradine gave us pause
- Christine Evangelista & Austin almost fall off Rollie Mask Horse.
- Birds nest evoked Robinett’s Eggery feelings (over Grace Mukherjee's miscarriage).
- "Sperm to worm", embalming keeps the "unworthy" out, "crazy as a cut snake", and "kick rocks"!
- That Dwight doesn't despise Rollie more than one often would says a lot about Dwight.
- The wolf and Eagle/Hawk(/Owl?) on the back of JD Sr’s RV.
- Madisonville is located North of Grimes, TX.
- Sheriff’s hat(?) on the keychain to John Sr's truck (that Morgan Jones helped fix in The Door).
- What is/Where is The Orchard? Check @BlazyGardener & @Cosmomom09's ongoing FearTWD Google Maps Project!
- Why June hesitates to tell Sr. about Jr.’s death.
- June’s last goodbye to The Dorie Cabin
- Don’t throw out a whole friendship over a single disagreement/argument.
- Do not miss our theory 🔴Livestream [Episode 135] Finding John Dorie Sr.! We make some incredible predictions about Sr's whereabouts for the last 40 years!
- Morgan can't afford to blame himself for Grace's miscarriage (much like Victor Strand won't show his emotional cards).
- 40 years apart and John Jr. still ended up like his dad: Sharp-shooter, proposing with candy wrapper, and punishing himself.
- The feeling John Sr. might've felt when seeing Jr.'s grave marker and confusing it for his own.
- Hill has been at the cabin for several weeks: why hasn't he/it changed much?
- Why June is avoiding The Hospital.
- Why "It’s not too late" is not only repeated, often, but Dorie Jr.'s last words.
- Why Sr. should've stayed in Jr.'s life.
- Dwight's Horse was wearing Rollie's mask!
- Why you should play JackBox games with us (from one of our TeeKO games, shirts you can actually purchase for yourselves!):
- Hats-off to Aisha Tyler at an amazing job, directing this episode!
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐