|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
Two Rogues Diverged in a wood, and sorry they could not travel both and be one traveler. Long we stood and looked down both paths, as far as we could, to where each story bent in the undergrowth.
- Dave hears a janky version of The Whisperers theme music while Carol searches for the rat with Dog in the middle of the night.
- @BlazyGardener & @RebeccaPunch join us in the chat: you can join us, too!
- These bonus episodes allow the story to move a little slower, giving us deeper character development, even if they seem "boring" or "slow".
- The Golden Age of Piracy reminds us of when Carol was out at sea: will the Carol/Daryl spin off even show these two together? Or separate, but similar journeys that lead them back together?
- Carol needs some acceptance, or she might just run off again.
- So glad Jerry is the one to be there and talk to her: It's easy to forget how Carol & Jerry spent 6+ years as royalty in The Kingdom
- The Stone Soup Parable: Carol is trying to appear "fuller" than she really is. Carol is clearly capable of being on her own, but what for?
- Comparing the damage Carol's done to the allegory of allowing the wind to take pillow feathers and spread them across the town, then attempting to gather them.
- Melissa McBride's one-take, chasing the rat around the room.
- Carol takes responsibility for the aftermath: it means she cares.
- "Yeah. Caring: it’s a real problem," Jerry: Everyone needs people: even you, Carol.
- Man of Armor comic book: Looks like Carol & Daryl promo photos for Season 10.
- Routine is good for mental health, but Carol can't fix everything - throwing out the scarf - but all the things that need fixing just to make soup, too.
- Was Leah was with The Whisperers? Perhaps (not) the one Daryl kills in front of Judith. Is Leah, dead or alive?
- Where are the soldier walkers coming from? Dave noticed smoke in the background. Could these soldiers be part of Pope’s group and/or The Reapers?
- Most of Maggie’s group, so far, are dead: are there more? Who's really left?
- More people = More mouths to feed = More hands to assist.
- Newly released TWD Season 11 teaser features a city council chamber and gavel. Who plays the part of Michonne? Ezekiel?
- Who will play Pamela Milton (Meryl Streep? Maggie Smith?), or a version of her anyway? Gender-Bending Mercer & Milton. #GirlsGetItDone
- Will we see Jayne Atkinson/Georgie again? Maggie said she went "out west".
- Heath would survive much longer in The Commonwealth vs. the Civic Republic Military. Rather than fight to the death in a "World War", The Commonwealth & CRM should should think about merging (imagine The Commonwealth with black uniforms with red trim)
- What does Daryl smell like? Mud & sweat? Dog hair & sweat? Definitely sweat & sweat.
- Carol shows committed to staying. Maggie could be someone who could help Carol through her turmoil
- We are here for a Jerry spin-off! Perhaps a cartoon?
- Ezekiel is the king of charisma: he can be anything he says he is. The Commonwealth only looks at what you were before the fall.
- Teaser is making us feel like we’re in the courtroom. We almost forget Yumiko is a lawyer, too (as well as Connie & Michonne).
- Filming during COVID-19: Dave notices bad ADR during the initial scene with Jerry & Carol.
- Amateur Blonde's No Worries: "You made your bed, now sleep in it" ...an explainer by Renee Hansen of Undead Walking:
- "Fake it till ya make it," Carol knows this well: Zeke enhanced it. "At times, we crack, only to let the light in," Carol being real with Jerry.
- Daryl tells Carol to keep Leah’s Swiss Army Knife: Daryl letting Leah go, but does that also mean he doesn't need Carol?
- Closing the backyard gate and garage door at the same time.
- @Blazygardener's fan edit illustrating the Carol/Daryl|John/June parallel:
- Excited for Here’s Negan on Sunday: a chance to see things from his perspective.
- Thank you Australia, Austria, and Canada for listening!
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐