- We've been cranking away, covering The Walking Dead's bonus episodes of its 10th Season. You should definitely pick-up the unedited episode recordings!
- SQUAWKING DEAD Ringtone!
What's so great about keeping things fresh on the podcast is that, occasionally, we do something that's so great, it's worth giving it to others to keep. After 3+ years, crediting other creators for their music or just plain using copyrighted music (sorry Bear McCreary), we decided to mix a new Episode Intro Soundtrack that sounded so good and original that we gave it to ☕Ko-fi Backers as a perk and made it available to purchase for everyone else. As a bonus, every purchase in our Ko-fi Shop automatically includes 30 days of Supporter-Backed content!
- @BlazyGardener's Trivia Tournaments
Over the last month plus, we've had the honor and pleasure helping Sherrandy produce a few FearTWD/TWDUniverse Trivia Tournaments. It's been such a blast! Sherrandy is not only a loyal fan of SQUAWKING DEAD, but one of the most hardcore Fear The Walking Dead fans (at least of seasons 4-6) we've ever met. More than anything else, she is an incredible human being and if you want to take part in any of her upcoming productions, please DM her on Social Media (Twitter, Instagram). Here's some of the things we've done in the last month and if you want to support her in her endeavors, please buy her a ☕Ko-fi!:
- Our Inteview with Peggy Schott ("Tess", from Fear The Walking Dead)
So, here's the deal: I've always been ambivalent about doing interviews. I'm not stupid, though: I know damn well that they create a level of buzz and fervor that our Episode Breakdowns simply can't and won't produce (and, who knows, if that makes it so that we get more eyes and ears on the overall podcast, who does it hurt?). They are usually shorter and contain 1st-hand info from people who others want to know more about. When Sherrandy & Rachael approached me about doing an interview with Peggy, I gave them the reins! All I did was push a button and make sure the sound levels were good (well, mostly - other things, too!). I'll be editing this interview, today, but here's a copy of the Unedited Interview for you to download!
- @Cosmomom09's appearance on Talking Dead!
Last, but certainly by no means the least, SQUAWKING DEAD Co-Host, Rachael Burt, appeared on Talking Dead to ask a fan question, alongside Melissa McBride, Cooper Andrews, Director David Boyd, and Property Brothers' Drew Scott! The video description sort of explains the journey (but maybe Rachael & Dave will go through exactly what happened in the pre-show to our next Unedited Episode Recording of [Episode 125]). We were suppost to post this blog, yesterday, but because we deferred it to today, we were able to squeeze this update in, under the wire! We are so very proud of Rachael and, just so you are aware, she is also an artist! If you want to support her work, you can also buy her a ☕Ko-fi!
|Help us achieve our present goal!|
- 3x🌐Randy Nickel (Instagram/Twitter)
- 2x🎨WalkerWyn (☕Ko-fi)
- 1x🎭@WhisperersUK (Instagram/Facebook)
- 1x Bridgette Wilke (Instagram/Twitter)
- 1x Carlin Munster
- 1x👨💻Rob Dalton (YouTube/Instagram/Twitter)
- 1x Michelle Castaneda
- 1x Rebecca Punch (Twitter/Instagram)
- 1x🎙Just Keep Walking podcast (Instagram)
- 1x @BlazyGardener (YouTube/Twitter/Instagram/Facebook)
- 2x ☕Ko-fi.com (yes, that Ko-fi.com)!
- 2x @Wallaani
- 2x Alania Stevens-Hassell
- 2x Lydia S.
- 1x 🎨Linda Peck Athens
- 1x WTFNyssa (Twitter/Instagram)
- 1x 🧟♂️ Nightmareon3lm
- 1x Aliza Jones (Instagram/Twitter)
- 1x Rebecca (Can't Even!)
- 1x Kevin Schott (Peggy Schott's husband!)