|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
We're taking a moment, during our break, to have a casual discussion about our impressions of Fear The Walking Dead's 6th season with Ben from Turn Sounds/Just Keep Walking podcast. In true fashion, we weave in and out of other #TWDUniverse properties, mostly in relation to #FearTWD S6 (but not exclusively), and even manage to discuss the state of (streaming) media, as it pertains to our love to hate on relationship with #AMCPlus.
...but don't miss out on other exclusives! ...such as joining-in our recording sessions and the chance to download future unedited episode recordings -- all while supporting the podcast you know and love! Click Here!
(Just Keep Walking/Turn Sounds):
- Ben’s feelings about season 4 and 5: He’s a videographer and the found footage wasn’t fun for him, but loves Season 6
- Comparing TWD to FEAR
- Ben’s favorite FearTWD characters are John Dorie, Dwight, and Alicia (but how do you choose?).
- Rachael’s MVP’s this season is Althea & John
- NEW Walkers: Razor-blade fingers
- Ben’s fancy standing desk
- Will Madison return? Do you want Madison to return?
- Color differences
- Turnsounds.com is about much more than just TWD
- AMC+: love it or hate it? Mostly hate it. Early releases allow for spoilers & loss of human connection
- Ben’s favorite villains: The Vultures and is impressed by Colby's performance
- Troy: The Villain and His Potential
- Social Media Trolls
- Questions from the audience: @BlazyGardener, "If not Morgan who should lead?"
- Strand: Everyone has that asshole friend
- Ben looks forward to Sherry’s story. Ginny's Rejects are expanding and the possibility of them joining The End is the Beginning death cult
- The caravan at the end of TWD episode 10x13: "Ginny’s" group? Breeda Wool is future Dakota?
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐