|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
Originally Recorded Sept 26th, 2020
Be sure to catch our video intro to this podcast on YouTube (embedded video, just below), for a special Holiday greeting and to watch Rachael open Dave's Christmas present!
Midway into our Season 9 coverage is when things really started to come together for SQUAWKING DEAD, but it wasn't without its troubles. We go through it all, while picking up #AshleyWeidman, Rachael Burt, and even Chris (from BMNY DeadCast) as hosts, along the way. One can easily say that Season 9 of The Walking Dead was sort of a renaissance for #TWDUniverse: so it was for us, as a podcast!
- The Mother of All Bunkers: Underground shelter and taking proper precautions.
- Breaking Wild Horses: Maggie tames herself? Foreshadowing?
- Warning Smudges: What is on Michonne’s arm? A mystery solved, 2 years, later.
- Carl Died For Nothing:
- A vs B: Rick is a B, but Gabe was an A. People are the currency.
- Beauty Keeps You Going: Thriving vs Surviving.
- You Only Hurt The Ones You Love: A difference in opinion is healthy and makes for stronger relationships.
- Please, PLEASE, Miss A Thing: Dave with a bone. Dave, Carol, and Rachael = The Dream Team
- A TWD Christmas Story: Ashley Weidman's 1st episode hosting SQUAWKING DEAD. Ashley was 2018's Talking Dead's TWD Ultimate Fan
- Zombridezilla: O.G. SQUAWKING D. Carol G. makes her demands.
- Even Bad Social Media is Good Social Media: Social Media Mishaps a la #Ekekiel.
- Negan Erectile Dysfunction: Judith anchors Negan. Brandon, in his own way, shows Negan the light.
- Lydia’s Post Traumatic Stress: hearing the crying baby at Hilltop.
- Angela Kang’s run with the show
- Not To Spoil Your Fair, But...: The Kingdom's Fair = Fyre Festival.
- Wait, R.J. Grimes Isn't Real?: Ashley really messed with our minds with this one.
- Women in Leadership: Carol, Tara, and Yumiko. The way in which Carol chooses to handled The Highwaymen
- Judith Remembers EVERYTHING: A Zombie Mommies episode (only the mothers hosted this episode)
- Siddiq is a Traitor, Chem Trails Are Real: did he make up the story?
- ZIP UP YOUR COAT, LYDIA!!!: We learn about Bomb Cyclones.
- Requiem for The Vultures: Lazy Villains ain't so bad.
- Pound Mary: Chris slips up during an interview with Xander Berkeley.
- The Travelin’ Man: Dave tells Xander about The Traveling Hat; Xander draws Dave like one of his French girls.
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐