|↑↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑↑|
Although this episode is very #VictorStrand-centric, we do the dirty work of drawing parallels to both he and #DanielSalazar and other players as well. Do you trust Dakota? Are you as secretly impressed with Virginia, as much as we loathe her? Have a listen and let us know in the comments!
If you want the unedited version of this podcast WAY in advance, or even become a part of our recording sessions (providing your input in the chat, in realtime), all while supporting what we do, head here!
- Thank you @buffybong (formerly @Freakish.Order) for the new graphics (representing FearTWD's 6th season)!
- @BlazyGardener with us on vocals (for now)
- Ericksonites love new/old Strand/Daniel
- There was a real horror element: Ghostbusters Ooze & Creepy lighting
- Sanjay keeping his distance reminds @BlazyGardener of Jurassic Park
- Title Cards: Single character, different color, music changes
- Mirror image of these characters
- #ShitFingers, Fake poops
- Living at "The Lanes"
- Did you believe Daniel lost his memory?
- Tumbleweed Sugar Processing
- The St. Christopher Medallion
- Check out @BlazyGardener’s Fear The Walking Dead Q&A video
- Is Georgie still around?
- Alicia makes Strand a better person, which is why he has to push her away
- Strand’s questionable leadership skills
- Will Strand join Ginny?
- AMC survey: Will Madison return?
- Can we trust Dakota?
- VirgiÑegan: They understand People
- @BlazyGardener wonders if Dakota patched up Morgan
- Not liking Charlie isn’t the same as wanting her dead
- YOU are Sanjay
- Strand's Dark Side/Super Saiyan Strand
- Season 10 in production: Melissa McBride/Lauren Cohen table read video
- Heartbreaking to watch Daniel lie to his friends
- Ginny, like Martha: Can’t see past the surface.
- Morgan whistles?? A-Hyuk!
- Why does Strand keep Janis close?