|↑↑↑↑↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑↑↑↑↑|
While the plague at Alexandria reaches its peak, the people we love slip right through our fingers. We're here to help you get through it all.
BONUS: those of you have bought us a Coffee should've already received links to the RAW, Unedited version of this podcast!
- #MichaelCudlitz directed episode
- Buy us a Coffee
- Screening for spoilers
- We believe there’s #HopeforDante
- #DanteTWD is still a mystery
- “It takes a village” for community to work
- #CarolPeletier’s actions are reflective of #AlphaTWD’s
- Against all odds, Dante may survive
- Why kill the Whisperer prisoner?
- If not Dante, who switched the water lever?
- #FatherGabriel steps up, finally
- Hashing out timelines
- Communication can solve a lot of problems
- Troubled waters between Carol and #DarylDixon
- Daryl’s bachelor pad
- Physical scars vs. Emotional scars
- Shared abusive pasts; Carol, #LydiaTWD, Daryl, #GammaTWD, Alpha
- Lydia chooses herself
- Negan and Lydia share a bond
- Confidence is okay, say “yeah, i’m kind of awesome”
- Dante shows remorse
- Dante’s journey from the barn, to now
- OG SQUAWKING D Carol G saw the days numbered for Simon, not so sure about Dante
- Will Dante admit what he did?
- Dave shares the significance of bread in #Judaism
- Different strategies for #AaronTWD and Gamma
- Gamma’s world is turned upside down
- How much time has really passed?
- What’s really making Alexandrians sick?
- Gamma withholding info from Alpha
- Similarities between Gamma & Aaron with #EugenePorter & Stephanie
- What’s the point of the meetings?
- Community is a threat to Alpha
- Who is #BetaTWD w/o Alpha?
- #ChristianSerratos with us a bit longer
- Is Dante redeemable?
- #Michonne’s departure, #JudithGrimes’ future is questionable
- #TheWhisperer beat-down approved... by Carol and Rachael anyway
- The imprisoned Whisperer shares vital information
- Carol still carries #KingEzekiel’s ring
- Comparing Alpha/Carol’s behavior
- It’s Alpha O’Clock
- When is enough, enough?