|↑↑↑↑↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑↑↑↑↑|
HOW FAR will bonds bend until they finally break? Rachael and Dave try to hash it out in this week's podcast.
BONUS: Those of you have bought us a Coffee should've already received links to the RAW, Unedited version of this podcast: The first hour, Rachael & Dave bond, themselves (a podcast in its own right)!
- Dave’s backstory
- #comicbook similarities
- #BetaTWD’s codependency with #AlphaTWD
- #Negan and Beta dynamic is everything we wanted
- Rachael has #HopeforBeta
- Alpha is recruiting
- Alpha enforcing power through fear
- #EugenePorter: Taterbug
- RositaEspinosa is missing Eugene
- Who are YOU in the apocalypse?
- Have we heard “the voice” before?
- Eugene establishes trust
- Cake or Waffle cone?
- We learned what NOT to do from #AliciaClark on FEAR
- #MargotBingham is panicking
- Similarities between Carol and #KingEzekiel waking up
- Hopefully a different outcome
- The many manipulations of #CarolPeletier
- Is Carol behaving like Alpha?
- Carol needs to snap back to reality
- Carol leaves a terrified #DarylDixon in the woods
- 10.04 companion episode
- Daryl is feeling the pressure of leadership
- #TheWhisperers sound like #Heapsters
- Alpha/Beta on the rocks?
- #SamanthaMorton’s take on Alpha vs. the comics
- Who is Beta without Alpha?
- Community works - "it’s no bullshit"
- All knives hate Negan
- TWD dictates their own timelines
- #TheSaviors among The Whisperers
- Dave is in LOVE with #DanteTWD
- Is Dante who he says he is?
- #MichaelCudlitz directs next episode
- Characters that most impacted #RickGrimes’ journey
- Is Zeke’s condition real?
- Proper Spy behavior
- #TWD3 timeline
- including the trailer, which clearly states in the begining where TWD3 story takes place: 10 years after the start of the #ZombieApocalypse
- also including a tweet thread from @SarabethPollock on the tone of the series, which is anything but teenage: