|↑↑↑↑↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑↑↑↑↑|
After 45 wonderful [LIVE] broadcasts, we've pre-recorded FearTWD's #SeasonFinale for your enjoyment in order to prep for:
#NYCC | Thurs, 10/3 | ROOM 1A24 @ 6:30pm: Chris, Meg, and Dave are hosting a TWD panel!
Camp Marimac Fall Bash | Thurs, 10/17 @ 5pm: An evening supporting local charities with TWD cast + Meg, Rachael, and Dave!
Walker Stalker Atlanta | 10/18 - 10/20: WE HAVE A TABLE AND PRESS PASSES! Meet Dave, Carol, Meg, and Rachael!
LAST WEEK of our #WeAreSQUAWKINGDEAD #TheRoadToTHOUSANDS #Giveaway!
- Meg The (Human) Geek's haircut
- Walker Stalker is Dead, Long live Walker Stalker
- Impressions: Wedding and a preview into #FearTWDseason6
- the stakes are higher with so many people in tow
- more comparisons of Ginny to #Negan
- mysterious fall of #HumbugsGulch
- Guaranteeing everyone's safety (except #MorganJones')
- Insights into Ginny
- wrong about her leading them to the gulch, maybe not the bridge
- post-apocalyptic burlesque
- Tailoring TV for/without commercials
- Sherry on Dwight's radio? Free of Ginny?
- Season 6: flashback to #FTWDSettlers origin
- Adapting #comicbook #EugenePorter to corral #Walkers
- Convoy - learning to be whole - while Ginny knows who/why she separates people
- Season 6: everyone apart
- Deciphering Ginny's last words/reactions
- last gasps of Ginny's humanity / #FTWDGrace's baby changes everything?
- having vs wanting to bring a child into this world
- Grace's offspring on #TWD3
- @BlazyGardener's feelings towards #VictorStrand
- #DanielSalazar wants Strand to remember all of who he is
- on that note, #AliciaClark, #FTWDCharlie & #NaomiLauraJune embracing their whole
- Poor Dwight: #TheSaviors of another color
- #TWD3 series #teaser at #NYComicCon; timeline for TWD Universe production
- Morgan rolled under the dumpster...?
- maybe #MadisonClark & Morgan in the feature film?
- like #DarylDixon / #Voldemort: a fully-formed Morgan can be killed
- your favorite character dying SHOULDN'T mean you stop watching the show
- surprise laughter at sudden tragedy
- does his death serve the story? Recapping the extraordinary events
- Stand & Ginny playing 4-D chess; Althea’s grave mistake
- Reconciling Georgie, Ginny, & Isablle/CRM
- Georgie: Ginny's "progress"
- figuring out the feature film(s).@ScottMGimple hints #RickGrimes guides us further into the #ZombieApocalypse: hints ties between the feature film and #TWD3 series.— 𝚂𝚀𝚄𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 (@SQUAWKING_DEAD) September 25, 2019
Read the article, watch the video! https://t.co/A8EJltgJ78
__#TWD #TheWalkingDead #TWDMovie #WalkingDead #FearTWD #FearTheWalkingDead #FTWD pic.twitter.com/M7inzp7l5P
- TWD3 kids: born into the #ZombieApocalypse, sheltered, no knowledge civilization
- Ginny: children, by default, "nonessential"
- #Michonne's exit... without #JudithGrimes or #RJGrimes? Everyone is wrong about the why/how
- #MaggieRhee the impetus. She may die. #CarlGrimes #AndreaGrimes #SophiaGrimes #SophiaPeletier
- #JohnDorie & #JuneDorie wedding
- Torah presence; Dwight & Sherry's rings
- June & Dwight's convo; almost conversation with Sherry; throwing the walkie on Tom's burial mound
- Sherry may not be on the same page as Dwight
- a union that represents #TikkunOlam. #Kipple #TakeWhatYouNeedLeaveWhatYouDont
- #NerTamid: The Light of Truth & Mercy for the lost
- "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget her cunning. Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, If I remember thee not; If I set not Jerusalem above my chiefest joy"
(thought this was kind of cool)
- as convoy goes into diaspora: Morgan’s reminder
- maintaining traditions
- the wedding was the hub to the many spokes in mood this episode takes
- you lose the moment you step into Ginny's bucket
- Season Finale is a huge #sneakpeek; Episode-Binging is tv-watching in 2019
- Morgan's/Madison's cliffhanger is intentional: not satisfying, but that's the point
- a little bloodpack BTS
- It's so hard to say goodbye to Season 5
- the moment they lost sight of possibility, they didn't stand a chance
- Rachael screaming in a theater is why it can't always be about intense episodes