|↑↑Click the above graphic to listen in your favorite Podcasts App↑↑|
🤯You do NOT know what's coming your way (talk about Hunted, right?): Rachael & Dave are about to blow your mind with some incredible predictions that you won't get anywhere else. @MegTheGeek & @BlazyGardener phone-in some great insights that Rach & Dave dissect along the way. Either way, #TWD gave us some incredible concepts to play with this episode! ...We can only hope the 18 remaining episodes are just as playful!
- Rachael’s Instagram Photoshoot by Jeff Hildebrant @iamjhil
- Sherrandy’s take: The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse: Carol Peletier, Kelly, Magna, and Rosita Espinosa.
- Rosita’s dream about Abraham Ford: What's he trying to tell her?
- Why Magna pleads with Carol to stop giving Kelly hope of finding Connie.
- We all missed Greg Nicotero take a bite out of Agatha! Sherrandy was giddy at the thought Maggie Rhee might've been the one who got bit.
- Rachael feeling unsettled about Father Gabriel losing his faith: we are getting our What If scenario as a result of him surviving The Water Tower (from the Comic Book).
- When the utterance BOPE-BARKED-EWE is as legendary #Ekekiel (never forget).
- The Reapers are definitely a religious group. What will it mean for Gabriel when he truly encounters them?
- What if the Reaper "Nichols" isn’t real? Is Gabe is hallucinating/killing his faith?
- Faith is a heavy theme throughout this episode: finding the horses & leaving Alden behind (hopeful he survives). Even Negan saving Maggie (Maggie having taken a chance on Savior Alden) proves that, with faith people can change.
- The Reapers are perhaps the scariest group we’ve met so far, besides Civic Republic Military.
- King Ezekiel may be the one to peek behind The Commonwealth's curtain (taking on Dwight's role in the Comic Book).
- Meg's take: Legendary action-packed opening minutes. Is there a Judas in our group?
- Rachael is very mad that Cole died, after shipping Aaron and he (replacement Paul "Jesus" Rovia)
- @fftcocoon says what most of us were thinking: Maggie’s people were not supposed to last (and the impact was supposed to accentuate Maggie's loss even further). Even Duncan points out how lucky everyone has been:
Unpopular Opinion time again: Are we as #TWD fans, supposed to be extremely upset about characters dying that we met 5 minutes ago? Honestly, I'm not that upset. This is not to disparage the actors who portray those characters, if it comes across that way, I apologize. 1/— freefromthecocoon #TeamCaryl #TeamCarolAndDaryl (@fftcocoon) September 6, 2021
- Please stop the Maggie hate: our friend from Insider, Kirsten Acuna, spoke with Angela Kang and they are not trying to vilify her.
- Meg's critique over the use of the close-up shots with Maggie in the opening scene (lighting, close-up, vs darkness in wideshot). Rachael & Dave still felt what Maggie must've felt.
- Judith Grimes, Gracie, Hershel Rhee, and R.J. Grimes eating horse and speaking like little adults. Hershel's from "the streets". Saying "I'll be home soon" as a relic or comfort (for whom?).
- Will Alden (who was a former member of The Saviors) pull through? Perhaps receive Father Gabriel’s comic book death?
- The mystery of the dead horses by the river bank. Yet again, our short-lived friend, Sanjay (from Fear The Walking Dead 6x02 Welcome to the Club) teaches us about what walkers are attracted to the most.
- Even the back up plan of getting supplies from Georgie's drop, is ruined by The Reapers.
⭐⭐🌟Support the Podcast? Buy Us a Coffee!🌟⭐⭐